Samstag, Dezember 17, 2005

looks like I'll be reemigrating sooner than I thought

Germany! Land of the tidy roads, fast autobahns and punctual trains ... and home of a bureaucrazy beyond human comprehension.

I got a letter today from my German college, informing me that, from January on, I'll be paying EUR 500.00 per semester - unless I can take all outstanding exams and the final thesis right now and finish until March 14 2006 - yeah right. If they had told me in October, I might have had a chance, but now its defininately too late - I can't even register for them exams any more, 'cause exam registration was in November.

So, to put it in a nutshell, it pretty much looks like I'll have to give up my studies - just because of some stupid Bavarian law that's been around for so and so long but that no-one talks about until they are sure that you can't escape them.

Shit, I should have never returned from Ireland in the first place. All I wanted is to finish my course here, get that German degree and off I would have been. Now they want to turn me into someone who is depending on social welfare ... ARGH!

So, anyone know someone renting out a room in Dublin? Anyone knows of a job for me yonder?
I'm fed up with Germany. This is it ... I want to get out of here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Schubi said...

You bet I am! I won't let them turn me into a social welfare case, I've been working all my (14yrs+) life ...

don't know - whatelse is there do be done? I have enough bills on my heels, can't afford to borrow more money.

1:47 AM, Dezember 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonym said...

C'mon, you stupid idiot! You can't give up your studies, you have to finish somehow, otherwise without a degree it's pretty tough to "survive".
What about Bildungskredit or whatever?

7:35 AM, Dezember 21, 2005  
Blogger Schubi said...

Hey Ozzy!
Watch ya mouth :P
Don'tya call me a stupid idiot! :D

Well, I'm looking at options, but it doesn't look bright. I'll see.

6:25 PM, Dezember 30, 2005  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home